Bulletin and Order of Service for Sunday Morning, January 14, 2018
Gathering for Worship
- We are glad you are here to worship with us this morning. We invite you to follow the order in the Worship Program. We will not be announcing hymn numbers.
- Due to interference with the sound system, if possible, please turn your cell phone off. Thank you.
Prelude Rebekah Anderson
Call to Worship
- "He Has Made Me Glad"
- Hymn #546 "Love Lifted Me" (1,2,3)
- Hymn #544 "Redeemed, How I Love to Proclaim It" (1,3,4)
Welcome Pastor Rod Harris
Scripture Reading Homer Barnes – Psalm 139:1-10
Pastoral Prayer Pastor Rod Harris
- Hymn #60 "Be Thou My Vision" (1,2,4)
- Hymn #142 "There Is A Fountain" (1,2,3,4)
Worship through Giving
- Offertory Prayer J. Fred Smith
- Offertory Rebekah Anderson
Children ages 4 - 3rd grade are dismissed at this time to attend Children’s Church.
Message In Song Carlene Wallace – "Come As You Are"
Message Pastor Rod Harris – “Causes of Truth-blindness" from Luke 23:1-25
Hymn of Invitation
- Hymn #134 "Jesus Paid It All"
- Hymn #567 "Share His Love"
Postlude Rebekah Anderson
Today: Morning: David & Amy H.
Evening: Isaac & Jessie H.
Jan. 21: Morning: Lisa S. & Cassie S.
Evening: Teresa S. & volunteer
Today: Jerry S. (F) & Darren C. (B)
Jan. 21: Mike H. (F) & Jerry B. (B)
Today: Paulette R. & Tessa H.
Jan. 21: Mike & Rie H.
This Week at Trinity
9:00 – Media Center is open
9:30 – Life-Changing Bible Study Hour
10:50 – Morning Worship Service
4:30 - Deacon's Meeting
6:00 - Evening Worship Service
7:00 - Prayer Group Meets
7:00 - Visitation
6:30 - Business Meeting
6:30 - Choir Rehearsal
6:30 - Team Kids
6:30 - Youth Bible Study
6:30 - Sherwood Manor Ministry
- Deacon's meeting today at 4:30
- Business Meeting on Wednesday
- The Ministry Center is very much in need of children's clothing (in critical need of winter clothing), all sizes. They also need sheets sized full, queen and king. There are boxes located throughout the church for your donation. You can also make a monetary donation, just mark "Ministry Center" on your envelope. See Gale Guthrie if you have questions.
- Our sewing group, Common Thread, meets on the 2nd Thursday of the month, at 10:00am, in the fellowship hall. All ladies are invited to attend. You can sew, help by cutting fabric, work on your craft project or just come to visit.
- Sherwood Manor Ministry–1st and 3rd Thursday of the month, 6:30pm at Sherwood Manor, 2416 W 51st St, Tulsa. See Jerry and Liana Deason or Mike and Rie Hamby for more details.